Sunday, October 5, 2014
LETTER OF REFUSAL
G.Y. Emporium
Lopez Jaena St., Subangdaku
Mandaue City, Cebu
September 3, 2014
Mr. Allan Mejo
N. Bacalso Ave., Sambag 1,
Cebu City
Dear Sir
Thank you for your letter that I recieved yesterday, September 2, 2014, telling us
about the electric fan you brought in our store. We are regretful on your problem
and wish that I would help you.
Much as we would like to grant your request on my company has a certain condition
or policy that we cannot replace nor give a refund for the item you bought from us
during our sale. But all I had to do is to repair for free of service charge if a certain
item you bought, from us is under a warranty period.
Thank you for informing us about this problem. This incident will not happen again.
Yours truly
Melver A. Francisco
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment