Sunday, October 5, 2014

CLAIM LETTER



Lopez Jaena St., Subangdaku
Mandaue City, Cebu

September 21, 2014

Mr. Allan Mejo
Allphones Store
L330 Cardinal Rosales Ave,
Cebu Business Park, Cebu City

Dear Sir:

I recieve my order that you have delivered yesterday, September 20, 2014
at my house. The item in package are complete, the free 16 GB memory
card during you advertisement is there and also the reciept.

I like the latest model of Sony Xperia 22 because I enjoy listening music and
watching video through the headset, chat on facebook and playing games
Later at night before I slept when I opened it again I noticed that my cellphone
is not functioning.The problem is when we press the on the screen will light
and there is a word that appearedon the display is " contact Service" I'm
dissapointed with the unit for only a short time to use and has been damaged.

We do not want to think that we are fooled by your advertisement nor we
are doubly jeopardized by because we strongly believe that your company is
one of the most prestigious company in Cebu which could never afford to lose
a name with this very simple predicament.

Please us regarding this by doing an appropriate action or simple explanation
regarding this problem. Thank you!


Respectfully yours

Melver A. Francisco


No comments:

Post a Comment