Allphones Store
L330 Cardinal Rosales Ave.
Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
September 25, 2014
Mr. Melver A. Francisco
Lopez Jaena St., Subangdaku
Mandaue City, Cebu
Dear Sir:
I recieve the complaint letter that you have sent to me last
Monday September 22, 2014 about the one unit of cellphone
that we delivered to you last September 20, 2014. I would
ask to apology for the inconvenience that you have experienced
right now. Our company is finding a way how to help you and
in order to avoid this kind of problem in the future.
As much as, I have to do that all items we sale in our store is all
brand new and has a warranty. However, there a certain circumtances
that the item you choose has a damage or factory defect. But don't
worry about your problem because my company has apolicy or
condition that we can replace it with new one, and of the the same
unit if you bring your cellphone to my storewithin 20 days after
our delivery. If you want to continue enjoying the nwe model of Sony
Xperia, please visit us and I will change with a new.
We thank you for calling our attention about your problem.
This will contribute for the improvement on our company.
Respectfully yours
Allan Mejo
No comments:
Post a Comment