Sunday, October 5, 2014

INQUIRY LETTER



Vito, Bantayan, Cebu


 August 31, 2014
Lenbert Manufacturing Inc.
H. Abellana St., Jagobiao
Mandaue City, Cebu

Dear Gentlemen

I read your advertisement last august 25, 2014 in the Sun Star Daily about your
products and also the 35 - 60% discount. I need a lot of appliances for my new
house, so I ask more information to you. What are your available stocks today
and the price of each item? When I buy a volume of your products do you have
free delivery here in bantayan Island? Regarding the products you offer, I would
like to if they are under the money back guarantee?

I shall appreciate your prompt reply to these question and I would also like to avail
of 35- 60% discount. Please send me the neccesarry information so that I would get
more of your products.

Sincerely yours

Melver A. Francisco


No comments:

Post a Comment